Friday, January 1, 2010

Jan. 1, 2010



Here is my first picture for the 2010 365 project. I know that I was supposed to take a picture each day and post it on here. However I didn't leave my house at all today because this first day of 2010 has not been too great emotionally. I think today I have lost one of the best friends that I have ever had. He is the friend that is pictured with me above.

So life right now is JUST MAJORLY STINKING FOR ME!!! :(( I hope 2010 improves from this day on!!!

4 comments:

stephanie a. orefice said...

Donika! =( Girl what happened???

Donika said...

This friend and I are in a VERY bad place in our friendship and I'm not sure if it is repairable :((

stephanie a. orefice said...

HEY GIRL. So sorry to hear that... I've been experiencing the same kind of thing =(

Donika said...

:( I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same kind of thing. If you ever want to chat about it, I'm here for you. If you don't either, that is totally cool too. Either way I'm praying for you!!! (((HUGS)))